How to block another user
- Open your web browser and navigate to playday.ugc.gg.
- Login to your account using your credentials.
- Once you are logged in, find the profile of the player you wish to block.
- In the top right corner of their profile, you will see a "Block" button. Click on it.
- By clicking "Block," you will effectively block the user from interacting with you or viewing your content.
- If you ever want to undo this action in the future, you can visit the "Settings" section and navigate to the "Blocked Players" section.
- In the "Blocked Players" section, you can manage the list of users you have blocked and choose to unblock them if desired.
By following these steps, you can block another user on playday.ugc.gg and easily manage your blocked player list through the "Settings" section.